MEET THE SOUS CHEF!

I DO ALL THE BAKING, CHARLEY KEEPS ME COMPANY AND LICKS UP MY MESSES.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

WEDDING WALK at ROSE BREDL



MANY, MANY, MANY THANKS TO THE LOVELY LADIES AT ROSE BREDL FOR HOSTING SOME OF MY GOODIES TODAY DURING THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE SHORT NORTH'S WEDDING WALK.

LADIES- if you are getting hitched, ROSE BREDL is where you MUST go for flowers. The lilacs and hydrangeas were glorious! They also have a BLOG, in addition to their home site.


Ashley, of GINGER&BIRCH was also present with some of the MOST delicious, healthful treats I have ever tasted. Check out her blog, it's going to be a place that I frequent starting today! I feel like an idiot for not capturing pictures of her spread- asparagus, goat cheese with 'kick in the pants balck berry habenero marmalade' and much more.
I think I was too nervous to do much else then get set up. I'm also not sure that my pictures could compare to the ones on her blog- so go go GO!

I made the KEY LIME CAKE POPS using the same recipe as I had for last weekends BAKE SALE.

Well, almost. I used this recipe for the cake:

I also cooked up a batch of these lovely mini-cupcakes, using the same vanilla cake recipe and this recipe for the YUMMY frosting!
THE DOGS WERE LAZY BONES ALL WEEKEND- JUST LAYING AROUND, AS USUAL.




No comments:

Post a Comment