MEET THE SOUS CHEF!

I DO ALL THE BAKING, CHARLEY KEEPS ME COMPANY AND LICKS UP MY MESSES.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YODA!!!!




OK. So, for the last ten years or so, I have tortured my sister with a simple, silly ongoing joke. I started telling my sister that "she looked like Yoda" on a rainy day, locked in the sun room at my grandmother's house, watching...you guessed it! Return of the Jedi!!

It seemed only fitting that when she made a request for a birthday baked good, I delivered a lovely Yoda cookie. My only regret is that I didn't make more...we were at my parent's house, and it was HOT! So hot that you can see poor Yoda sweating in his frosting face! It was also SO hot that Charley just slept right through the baking!!

**my sister is an amazing, beautiful lady- she of course, looks nothing like Yoda. She is a babe!

I used a new recipe this time that, well, just isn't worth sharing. The best thing I discovered was the neon food coloring gels that provided Yoda with his killer green skin!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely wonderful. They are so attractive.
    Need to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Yoda has a slightly sly little tiny grin. I think I may be seeing you soon- perhaps next Tuesday? :)

    ReplyDelete